Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Home Evening- Rock Band Fest

Family Home Evening Rocked last night. We have a young couple's FHE every monday and we always have a blast. It's the highlight of my week. Yesterday was the first time I've really tried to play any kind of game system since Super Nintendo! I am so anti-video games for a few reasons and thought that Rock Band would be lame. After combination FHE/MNF (Monday Night Football), the crew decided to start a band- Rock Band! I loved the drums! I felt like a Nintendo nerd like my brother! I look forward to FHE next Monday so I can Rock the drums again. I think I'm almost ready for tour. haha.

Has anyone else tried Rock Band?

8 comments:

  1. Im so sad you guys arent going to be here! I tried to schud. it another day but saturday was the only day and I almost had to cancel it. YaY for being done again!! Where will you work? do you know yet? We need to have a get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played rock band, but I have played Guitar Hero and that was really fun. I agree with being anti video game, but these more interactive games have turned me around. Now I totally want a Wii. They're just fun because everyone can play together and you're up and moving. Glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played rock band. Sounds like fun! I'm just so video game retarded that I'm embarrassed to play anything in front of anyone. Maybe someday I'll bust out with mad drum skills too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Rock Band but we have Guitar Hero and that is alot of fun...although I stink at it! I have heard that Rock Band is tons of fun...we need to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rock Band! Who doesn't? Glad you had fun playing it. I hope we get to come soon on Mondays. :) I'm missing ya. But Arizona is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So when are we going to get together?!?!? We miis you guys. Are you finally done with school again and how did your boards go??? I know lots of questions but havent seen you in forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah we will be around. Just give us a call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mother figure does not hound, thank you,but she does suggest very strongly over and over till her needs are met..You got that baby girl...I am so happy for you and Shannon but I will have to be honest,I am more happy for me and Ricky.WE ARE HAVING A NEW GRANDAUGHTER...YIPEEEEEEE....I love you both and Heavenly Father couldn't be more pleased that one of his precious children is being placed in the hands of two wonderful earthly parents.I am very proud of you,you have become the best daughter a mother could ever pray for.I miss you and can't wait to see my "BABY GIRL"..

    ReplyDelete