Saturday, November 29, 2008

What's New?

New Shannon
Thought we would have some fun with the facial hair before shaving it for work!
Here, he's all grown out on his days off:



Here, he's shaved just the chin and even left the little "fuzz" below his lip. He's trying not to laugh after looking in the mirror:Here, he's gotten rid of the fuzz and looks like a mean wrestler!
You know, the only facial hair allowed on the fire department is a mustache! Take a gander:

I made him shave that off! Don't worry.

New Phone

We just got the new Samsung Instinct- their version of the iphone. We love them! We originally bought them for $100 each. But, the day after Thanksgiving we happened to be in Sams Club again and saw that they were discounted to $50 each. Shannon, being the shmoozer he is, was able to get a $50 dollar refund on both of our phones since we had only bought ours a week earlier! Check it out:




I use my navigation a lot!

New Experience
Went to the Ellen Degeneres Show live at Caesars Palace last Friday!


Well, if you want the real dirt on the event's drama go to Becca's blog! But, I must say that the waiting in line and the frustration was well worth it for me! Several other people were meant for those tickets, but I'm so glad that Becca invited me to go! It was so exciting being in a live audience and experiencing, "We're back in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

Pink and Bette Midler Guest Starred and they were fabulous! I love Pink's new album so that was such a treat to see her!
And it just so happens that I'm going to see Bette at Caesars on Dec. 5th. I'm pumped up for that!

New Bump

This was a "before shot" at 6 weeks:




This is entering into my 15th week- 6 pounds attacking my belly!




2 comments:

  1. Shannon is cracking me up! I love the pictures. You look so cute! I hope you guys had a fun thanksgiving. I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE! Lovin' the baby bump! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete