Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tick Tock

Tick Tock Tick Tock...


Time is definitely NOT in my favor these days! The time seems to pass so quickly and I have SO much left I still want to get done before our sweet baby boy arrives! AAAHHHH

Time is going by SO fast and our sweet little Keshlyn Jolee is 2!!!! I can't believe it! Remember her here?






Now she's all potty trained, sleepin' in a big girl bed, and talking up a storm! I'm amazed at how many sentences she says these days. Keshlyn is very much into princesses and so we took her to Disneyland for her birthday! Here's just a few pics from her birthday weekend:

My heart melts at that last one. She is growing up so stinking fast. *tear

What have we been doing the past couple of weeks? Well, I've made a car seat cover, throw pillows, curtains for my kitchen, decor for my bathroom, Shannon's installed more shelves in our closet and tomorrow he'll finish up a closet downstairs, cleaned out 3 closets, organized stuff to be put in attic, potty trained Keshlyn, painted Ky's bedroom and painted baskets for under his changing table..his room is almost done! Just a few small touches will do the trick! I can't WAIT to post pictures...probably end of this week or beginning of next! YAY!

Phew. I'm tired! Nighty night!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you got her potty trained. I tried for months and my kids refuse. I'm going to try again when they get close to three. Happy nesting!!

    ReplyDelete