Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ghosts say BOO! Cows say MOO!


We've had fun through October doing Halloween crafts and singing little Halloween songs. Her favorite one (that she sings so enthusiastically) is:

Halloween, Halloween
Lots of fun on Halloween,
Black cats and Ghosts
Skeletons too.
Ghosts and Goblins all say...
BOO!!! (She yells this very loudly!)

We had fun on Halloween. We played some  little games together as a family and watched Casper, the movie. Remember that one? It's so cute. We told little ghost stories. And then of course we attended a few different Halloween shin-digs.

I am so sad that I drug my feet this year and didn't get costumes for Shannon and me. I love to dress up. I just couldn't pull it together in time.



I let Keshlyn pick what she wanted to be. She changed her mind every day. Fairy. Princess. Fairy. Princess. So, she was a Princess Fairy!

Ky resurrected the cow costume that Keshy wore for her first Halloween.

Remember this cute girlie cow?




Halloween Jammers!

Keshlyn kept moving around so I told her to "freeze" so I could get a picture. She then signs "freezing" or "cold!" HAHA
Wait a minute, I think Shan and I did dress up...as the cutest couple ever! *wink!


Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment