Saturday, November 12, 2011

It SNOT funny!

So anyone who knows our family very well knows that Shannon is an avid booger picker. Day in. Day out. It's a Dang good thing he's sexy! Well, Shannon also loves to snot rocket in the shower. I personally think it's disgusting. If you, for some reason, don't know what that is, Snot Rocket is defined here! haha
Shannon always goes on about how great it is to clear your nose out in the shower. Well, after 6 years of marriage I finally decided last night I needed to see what all the fuss was about. And the verdict- it'S NOT funny! Yuck! Ick! Gross! I just don't see how Blowing snot in the air which then causes some of it to run out of your nose towards your mouth is satisfying! Gross!

Oh and just for the record Shannon is no longer allowed to hock loogies (which is short for lung cookie) in the shower.  One day I got in the shower only to see the remnants of his large slimy glob of spit mixed with nose snot in the bottom of the shower. I screamed my head off and wondered why I willingly chose to live with a stinky gross boy! Hehe. Like I said- it's a good thing his cute factor far outweighs his ICK factor! :) For more on "Lung cookies" go here! (Gotta love urban dictionary!)

**********************************************************************************
on another note, My MIL came into town yesterday to grab Keshlyn for the night and she kept her all day today until 7:30pm! And since Shannon worked today I had myself a little Project day! And this is what took me hours...A menu board. It took quite a while to write the ingredients on the back of each card and also notate the cook book and page number where the recipe can be found. I love it!!!! It's gonna be so quick to choose cards and flip them over to see my grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment