Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Carded

I know having to show Identification is important to safeguard over-the-counter drugs being sold to minors, however it was quite frustrating when I went to Wal Mart today (which i hate) specifically to purchase 2 items. 1 of which they didn't have and the other- nasal decongestant for a 3 year old. Trying to speed things along all I took in was my debit card and my child who has been whining and complaining about her stuffy nose. We get to the counter with the children medicine and bc I didn't have my wallet she refused to give it to me. Seriously? She wouldn't budge. The only reason I am here with my child who is miserable holding my hand and now I can't get her the relief!? Grrrr.

To top it all off, sweet Shan made another trip in to grab some medicine equipped with his wallet and he wasn't even carded!? Annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment