Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fat Feet


Look at those chubby yummy feet! I like to eat his toes. Finding shoes for this little guy is difficult. He can't wear most of the cute sandals out there because they're too tight on his feet and leave blisters. Dress shoes are hard too because they are too narrow. And even if they do fit ok, kid shoes seem to never stay on. They often slip off while he's running.

So I have discovered a solution for an everyday shoe for him that I love.

Skidders! I love them because the top part is like a sock, so it stretches to fit his big feet and best of all- because it's like a sock- they stay on great!



Have you found any other good brand of shoes for little chubby toddler feet?

4 comments:

  1. We have to buy Ben's shoes in wide or even extra-wide. Unfortunatly, cheaper brands don't come in these sizes so we spend a small fortune on shoes every 6 months or so. Try Stride Rite (they have good sale prices), and Zappos. Ben is doing great. He's huge and doing really well in school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I had never heard of Stride Rite until your comment. I looked them up and they have some adorable shoes! We may have to go for that pair next.

      How old is Ben now? I was thinking he was 3?

      Delete
  2. He will be 3 in March, but he's in two year old preschool. It's basically Potty Training Academy right now! Haha!
    Stride Rite shoes are fantastic. They hold up well to toddler wear and tear, so in the end the extra cost is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get W or XW? I am wanting to order my little guy some shoes from stride rite? hmmmm...

      Delete