Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wardrobe Essential Shoes!

Do you ever feel lost with your wardrobe? I love fashion and trendy clothing, but I feel like my taste is changing as I get older. I feel more comfortable in classy clothing. I was trying to figure out what I truly needed in my closet for classic basics and I didn't know where to start. So I did some research and found this amazing book : The Style Checklist: The Ultimate Wardrobe Essentials for You (Lloyd Boston). You should definitely follow its advise.

One of the things I've been looking for is nude heels. It is so hard for me as a pasty gal to find the right nude color. They're always too tan next to my flesh until yesterday! I found (Thanks Jess) a beautiful pair of nude heels ( Antonio Melani) that look good on my feet. I think. Where did I find these shoes? Goodwill.

If you don't know this about me, one of my favorite past times is going to garage sales and thrift shops. It's so exciting to see what I can find, clean up, or redo. (Thanks Jennifer and Jessica for being my partners in crime). We spent pretty much the entire day at garage sales and then at Goodwill. We found some great stuff. Always love a good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment