Friday, October 5, 2012

The Season of Sweets

*sigh. October is officially here. I spent an entire day yesterday in the kitchen. Shannon enjoyed the fact that I was in the kitchen all day. "Right where you should be, woman," he says. He thinks he's funny. ;) What was I doing? I was making these babies:








60 cinnamon rolls later...
Lots were gifted and 2 pans of rolls are in the freezer to bake fresh on Sunday morning. Can't wait to finally sink my teeth into one. MMMMMMM

October General Conference (gathering to listen to a living prophet and apostles) just isn't the same without homemade cinnamon rolls and homemade potato soup in a bread bowl. I am quite fond of my potato soup. :) It's our yearly family tradition that adds warm fuzzies to the already uplifting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment